Within families. Helping parents and families to resolve issues that affect their children, or cope with challenges of a divorce or separation.
Between social workers and caregivers/legal guardians. Contested court applications and service plan conflicts, e.g. guardianship, placement, visitation, safety, or permanency plan.
In the Workplace. Interpersonal and performance-related conflicts between:
- supervisors and staff/contractors, or
- service providers and their clients/customers.
Within Organizations. Governance and membership disputes, formal complaints.
Between Neighbors and Communities.
- noise complaints, land-use issues
- an inter-municipal development plan or collaborative framework disagreements
- negotiations or conflicts involving Indigenous communities: First Nations, Metis Settlements, and the Métis Nation of Alberta.